23 April, 2010

Why I started this blog

There are a lot of reasons why people are blogging, be it to (re)connect with family and friends, to influence or help people, to make money, to be creative, to tell the world about their travel experiences etc. The goal of this blog is primarily to keep me active and motivated in my quest to learn 10 languages until I'm 30. (Read more about that quest in my profile.) Other goals of this blog are to motivate readers to learn a new language or to get better at a language they already speak and help them by providing useful information about languages. I'll be constantly reviewing books, applications, online communities, DVDs and other material to get better at language learning and I'd love to share the information I get with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment